Plan Your Visit
The Peterborough Petes have been playing at the historic Peterborough Memorial Centre since November 8, 1956, when the building was opened in honour of local veterans. Make sure you check out the driving directions, transit, parking options, and seating map as you plan your visit.
To view and purchase available tickets to Peterborough Petes home games, visit the Peterborough Memorial Centre online, at 151 Lansdowne St. W., or by calling (705) 743-3561. Group tickets, season tickets, and flex packs are also available by calling (705) 743-3681 x 227.
PMC Seating Chart
Directions to the PMC
Looking to take in a Petes game but not sure how to find the PMC?
From highway 401:
- Take exit 436 for ON-35/ON-115 toward Lindsay/Peterborough;
- Take The Parkway/Sir Sandford Fleming Drive exit
- Continue straight onto The Parkway
- Turn right onto Lansdowne St.
- In 2.5km, the Peterborough Memorial Centre will be on your right
From highway 7 (westbound):
- Continue onto Trans-Canada Hwy/ON-7
- Continue straight onto Lansdowne St.
- Peterborough Memorial Centre will be on your left
From highway 7 (eastbound):
- Turn right to continue onto Trans-Canada Hwy/ON-7 at Fowler’s Corners
- Turn left onto Lansdowne St./County Rd 5
- In 8km, the Peterborough Memorial Centre will be on your right
There are lots of parking choices in the area surrounding the historic Peterborough Memorial Centre. Free street parking is available on several streets surrounding the rink (check posted signs before parking). Additionally, the City of Peterborough charges $4.00 for event parking in the main Memorial Centre lot off Roger Neilson Way.