Full 2018-19 Petes Regular Season Schedule Released
The Peterborough Petes’ 2018-19 regular season schedule is now available in conjunction with the release of the full OHL regular season schedule. The Petes will kick off their 63rd season at home on Thursday, September 20, 2018 against the East Division rival Kingston Frontenacs.
Some key games in the 2018-19 season include the following:
- Home opener: Thursday, September 20, 2018 Kingston – 7:05pm
- Road opener: Sunday, September 23, 2018 @ Ottawa – 2:00pm
- First game against the reigning OHL Champions: Saturday, September 29, 2018 vs. Hamilton – 7:05pm
- 1979 Memorial Cup Championship Team Celebration & Alumni Homecoming Game: Saturday, October 13, 2018 vs. Windsor – 7:05pm
- First home game vs. Oshawa: Thursday, October 18, 2018 vs. Oshawa – 7:05pm
- Remembrance Day Recognition: Saturday, November 10, 2018 vs. Hamilton – 7:05pm
- Teddy Bear Toss: Thursday, December 6, 2018 vs. Hamilton – 7:05pm
- Pink in the Rink: Saturday, February 2, 2019 vs. Oshawa – 7:05pm
- 5 Counties Family Day game: Monday, February 18, 2019 vs. Niagara – 2:05pm
- Final game of regular season: Saturday, March 16, 2019 vs. Sudbury – 7:05pm
The Petes and OHL continue the tradition of being primarily a weekend league to accommodate our student athletes. Of its 68-game schedule, Peterborough plays 22 games on Thursdays, 13 on Fridays, 17 on Saturdays, 9 on Sundays, and just 4 non-holiday games from Mondays to Wednesdays.
With the 2018-19 schedule released, Petes fans can now purchase 10- and 20-ticket flex packages for the upcoming season. Packages are available for purchase at the Petes Store, the PMC Collins Barrow Box Office, or by calling Steve Nicholls, Coordinator of Season Ticket Sales and Service at (705) 743-3681 ext. 263.
2018-19 season flex packs are a perfect way for fans to enjoy hockey all season long without the commitment of a full season ticket. With a flex pack, fans will receive ten or twenty ticket vouchers that can be used for regular bowl seating in any combination to any Petes regular season home game throughout the 2017-18 season. Fans could use all of their vouchers for one game, redeem them as one ticket to many games, or anywhere in between.
10-ticket flex packs are priced at $21.50 per ticket, while 20-ticket flex packs are available for $20.50 per ticket. In addition to the flexibility to enjoy specific games, flex pack holders will be able to take advantage of an early redemption period from Monday, August 27 to Wednesday, August 29 – 72 hours before single-game tickets go on sale to the general public.
To view the Petes’ full schedule, click here. Special game nights, including the many community and charity games and events, will be announced later this summer. Petes season tickets and 10- and 20-ticket flex packages are on sale now. Fans interested in these ticketing options should contact Coordinator of Season Ticket Sales and Service, Steve Nicholls, at email@example.com, or at (705) 743-3681 ext. 263.