Following the conclusion of the regular season on Sunday evening, the Petes’ first round opponent and schedule for the 2019 OHL Playoffs have been confirmed.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS FOR THE EASTERN CONFERENCE QUARTER-FINAL
The Petes, who finished sixth in the Eastern Conference and third in the East Division, will play the East Division’s second ranked Oshawa Generals. The full schedule is as follows:
- Game 1: Friday, March 22 at 7:35pm – Tribute Communities Centre
- Game 2: Sunday, March 24 at 6:05pm – Tribute Communities Centre
- Game 3: Tuesday, March 26 at 7:05pm – Peterborough Memorial Centre
- Game 4: Thursday, March 28 at 7:05pm – Peterborough Memorial Centre
- Game 5: Saturday, March 30 at 7:05pm – Tribute Communities Centre (if necessary)
- Game 6: Sunday, March 31 at 7:05pm – Peterborough Memorial Centre (if necessary)
- Game 7: Tuesday, April 2 at 7:05pm – Tribute Communities Centre (if necessary)
Peterborough had a 2-5-1-0 record against Oshawa during the 2018-19 regular season. The division rivals last met in the first round four years ago, with the Generals taking the series 4-1 on route to winning the 2015 MasterCard Memorial Cup. The Petes and Generals have met in the post-season 14 times dating back to 1973.
Playoff tickets are on sale now and are available through the Baker Tilly Box Office in person, over the phone at (705) 743-3561, and online.
Petes Season Ticket Members are reminded that tickets for home games 1 and 2 are included in their season ticket package. They are encouraged to pre-authorize payment for subsequent games and rounds through the playoff pre-authorization process. Season ticket members should contact Mike Kosciesza at (705) 743-3681 ext. 263 or by email with any questions regarding pre-authorization.
Cheer on the maroon and white on the road in the first round of OHL Playoffs on the Petes Fan Bus! For just $50 you’ll receive transportation to and from a game, a ticket, snacks, merchandise, and more! To reserve your spot on the Petes fan bus, contact Julia Tanner, while supplies last, at (705) 977-0127, or click here to send her an email.