Peterborough Petes single game tickets will go on sale to the general public at 9:30 am on Friday, September 6.
Starting at just $9, tickets for all regular season home games will be available, including for the Home Opener on Thursday, October 17 against the Hamilton Bulldogs. Other notable home games include:
- Remembrance Day recognition: Sunday, November 10, 2019 vs. Ottawa – 2:05pm
- Teddy Bear Toss: Thursday, December 5, 2019 vs. London – 7:05pm
- First home game vs. Oshawa: Thursday, December 19, 2019 vs. Oshawa – 7:05pm
- First game against the reigning OHL Champions: Saturday, December 28, 2019 vs. Guelph – 7:05pm
- Pink in the Rink: Saturday, February 1, 2020 vs. Oshawa – 7:05pm
- Family Day game: Monday, February 17, 2020 vs. Sudbury – 2:05pm
As of Friday, August 30 at 9:30am through Thursday, September 5 at 5:00pm, 10- and 20-flex pack holders have exclusive access to regular season home games ahead of the general public. Flex packs remain available for purchase during and after the exclusive redemption period.
Tickets are available through the Grant Thornton Box Office at the Peterborough Memorial Centre from 9:30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday. Additionally, tickets can be purchased at (705) 743-3561 during regular box office hours, or online at www.memorialcentre.ca. Season tickets are available starting at just $270. For more information about season tickets and flex packages for the 2019-20 Petes season, contact Mike at (705) 743-3681 x 263 or by email.
Petes Pre-Season presented by CIBC Wood Gundy Peterborough continues with exhibition games against the IceDogs next weekend. The Petes will face Niagara at the Fleming Centre in Lincoln on Friday, September 13 at 7:00pm before hosting the central division club for a sold out game at the new Cavan Monaghan Community Centre in Millbrook on Saturday, September 14 at 7:05pm.