The Peterborough Petes and the Canadian Cancer Society will be moving forward with the 2021 Pink in the Rink campaign on February 6, at 7:00 pm. Although there will not be a game, the Canadian Cancer Society is excited to confirm a partnership with Your TV that will feature a rebroadcast of the Pink in the Rink game from the 2019-20 season against the Oshawa Generals. This year’s Pink in the Rink honourary chairs are brothers Scott and Dave Roche (Petes ’90-’94 alumnus).
- Event goal: $40,000
- Your TV will be airing the Pink in the Rink 2020 game along with 2021 opening ceremonies, two intermission shows and a wrap up
- Your TV Facebook Live will be sharing the opening ceremony, two intermissions and wrap up to coincide with the aired coverage
- An online auction will take place from January 30 to February 6 at 8:30 pm with items such as
- 2020 Pink in the Rink jersey
- Petes Trivia Zoom Party hosted by Pete Dalliday
- Wildfire Golf Package
Donations for the 2021 Pink in the Rink campaign can be made online at www.cancer.ca/pinkintherink or by calling Alison Payne at 705-243-6627. A large variety of Pink in the Rink merchandise is available now at www.pinkintherink.ricarts.ca with 25% of all sales going back directly to the Pink in the Rink cause.
For updates and more event details, follow Pink In The Rink’s social media at: