Petes 2022-23 Year End Awards Banquet to Take Place March 28 at The Venue
The Peterborough Petes have announced that their annual Year End Awards Banquet will return to an in-person format for the first time since the 2018-19 season. The 2022-23 Year End Awards Banquet will take place at The Venue on Tuesday March 28, 2023.
Click here to purchase a ticket for the 2022-23 Petes Year End Awards Banquet
The Petes Year End Awards Banquet is an annual event that occurs after the regular season. The event recognizes Petes players and staff for their accomplishments during the regular season. Awards given out at the banquet include:
- Petes Executive Trophy – MVP voted by teammates
- Gary Dalliday Award – community service
- Bill Bennett/CKPT Award – leading scorer
- Ushers Trophy – best defenceman
- Norm Bryan Award – most improved player
- Ed Rowe Memorial Award – most goals
- Don Marsh Memorial Trophy – most dedication to team
- Molson Cup – most three star selections
- Vince and Lottie Garvey Award – significant off-ice contribution
- Black’s Family Trophy – rookie of the year
- OMC Veterans Award – sportsmanship and ability
- Ed Redmond Memorial Trophy – scholastics and hockey
- Mark Teevens Memorial Award – most assists
The Banquet was held online for the 2019-20 and 2021-22 seasons (taking a hiatus in 2020-21 due to the covid-19 pandemic). Fans are invited to purchase tickets (while supplies last) to the event and can do so by contacting Ian MacGregor at (705) 743-3681 or by email.
The $75+HST ticket will include a buffet dinner, an opportunity to take photos with trophies and the Petes, and a special insider look as the Petes prepare for the 2023 OHL Playoffs, which will start later that week.
The Petes are back in action on Tuesday, March 14, when they welcome back Justin DeZoete, Stevie Leskovar, Jack Van Volsen, and the Mississauga Steelheads to the PMC. Puck drop is scheduled for 7:05 PM. Fans can get tickets by clicking here, or by contacting the PMC Grant Thornton Box Office in person or at (705) 743-3561.