This Thursday night, the Petes will be hosting their annual Remembrance Day Ceremony when the North Bay Battalion roll into Lift Lock City for the first time since February 6, 2020. Throughout the game, the Petes will welcome, recognize, and honour the men and women who have and continue to put their lives on the line for our great country.
What Fans Can Expect:
- Fans can get their poppies at two entrances (two at the Box Office and one in the east lobby) when the doors open at 6:05 pm.
- Fans are also encouraged to bring and wear their own poppies.
- Colour Guard will be recognized at centre ice before 7:05 pm puck drop.
- Fans are encouraged to download the CHL app, select the Petes as your favourite team, and check in to win great prizes!
- Fans can vote for Mark’s Hardest Working Player of the Game on the CHL app.
- There will be a game of Dodgeball in the first intermission.
- A great hockey game.
Get your tickets are as low as $15 if you contact Ian MacGregor at: email@example.com.
For single game tickets, click here.