Results from the 2019-20 OHL Coaches Poll were released on Thursday afternoon, with seven Petes players earning recognition from Eastern Conference coaches in 14 of 20 categories.
Peterborough players were recognized in the Eastern Conference as follows:
- Nick Robertson – Best Shot (1st), Most Dangerous in Goal Area (1st), Hardest Worker (2nd), Best Stickhandler (2nd; 1st in 2018-19), Best Shootout Shooter (2nd), Hardest Shot (3rd)
- Jacob Paquette – Best Shotblocker (T-1st), Best Penalty Killer (2nd), Best Defensive Defenceman (3rd; finished 1st in 2018-19)
- Declan Chisholm – Best Skater (3rd), Best Offensive Defenceman (3rd)
- Zach Gallant – Best on Face-Offs (1st; finished 2nd in 2018-19, 2nd in 2017-18 and 1st in 2016-17)
- Semyon Der-Arguchintsev – Best Playmaker (2nd)
- Hunter Jones – Best Shootout Goaltender (2nd)
- Akil Thomas – Smartest Player (3rd)
The Coaches Poll is tabulated when each team submits one nominee per category, and coaches then vote for the top three players for each category within their conference. Players receive five points for a first place vote, three points for a second place vote, and one point for a third place vote. Clubs are not permitted to vote for players from their own team allowing for a maximum of 45 possible points for each winner.